Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/28/07 24 pounds down!!!

I forgot to add my button the other day so here goes...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I am at minus 24 so I have loss, what I had gained...being greedy!!! Im surprised I didnt gain over the holiday...I did good. Staying away from all those cakes and pies. Still have to make it through Christmas...thats the real test... I want to be down at least 35 pounds by the end of the year.

Workout will be weights tonight for at least an hour...Thursday will be my Cardio day

7 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations! You look great in both your photos but MAN, I can see such a difference in the second one, you look great!

Tiffany said...

congrats on the weight loss! keep it up!

Donetta said...

Great job. Hay try some raw nuts as a snack it keeps the cravings down but just a palm full no more.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Great job! I can see a big difference in your pics. I haven't been brave enough to post my before shot yet since I still look like that. I have only lost 13.5 pounds so not as noticable as yours yet.

Rebecca Johnson said...

WTG...and look at your pictures! What a difference! You're doing so well...just keep up that good work!

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO! congrats on the loss, and the 20 lb mark!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Good for you! Keep making healthy choices!
Path to Health