Monday, July 20, 2009


Today I have come up with fitness goals for myself...and the time is now to push the start button....

Day 1: Do at least one hour of aerobic activity. I will do an evening walk, go swimming, or anything else which gets my heart beat elevated. Aerobics burns a lot of calories which is my main objective in my per week efforts.

Day 2: I will do one hour of strength exercises. I will go to the gym or at home, I can still do an effective workout. Do some pushups, crunches, squats, or dumbbells or even my strength bands.

Day 3: One hour of aerobics, the same as day 1.

Day 4: Take some time off from physical activity to allow your muscles to rest.

Day 5: The same as day 1.

Day 6: One hour of strength training. Make sure you work at least 2 muscle groups.

day 7: The same as day 1.


Lets see how this goes for me and how I do this week...I did however make goal!!! GOOOOO MEEEEE!!! 4.8 pounds...almost five. I am pushing for five this week.


Breakfast I had Trader joes Meatless Corn dogs...they were absolutely almost like eating the real deal...I am not kidding!!














For lunch I had a Tofu burrito...but I took it out of the tortilla and put it into a bowl and ate it that way.







I almost forgot...last night went to Pf Changs they had this dish called Ma Po Tofu...I had this with brown rice...its was off da chain...that means delicious...lol I have been watching my portions so I only ate about 6 of the delicious tofu and like six of the broccoli and about a third cup of the brown rice and I was full!! It was made from the silken tofu not the firm i cook at home...so it was a little soft for my taste, but still good. It was tossed in a mildly spicy, well-seasoned Szechwan sauce and surrounded with steamed broccoli florets...I would definately order this again!!!

Here is the nutrition info on the whole plate they gave me...it was so much there too..
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 plate
Calories 336
Calories from Fat 27 % Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 4g
Sodium 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 24g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 1g
Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 69.6% Carbs 28.6%
Protein 1.2%

A little low on the protein but good. Not sure what dinner will be tonight.

No comments: